Friday, December 4, 2009

Confessions [Prologue]

[Confessions]Prologue: How To Tell You...? ♥
**NewSeries!! iWill Still be writing The Love Bet ♥ though!! >:
--

I didn't know how to tell you this. Believe me, I really didn't. If I did maybe we'd still be together instead of having me run away from you, instead of having me hide from you. I want to be with you, to have you hold me in your arms, even now, after all those lies I told you. After hurting you so much, after tearing you apart and watching you tear me apart...

That's what leads me to being here now, writing these last words before I am finally hunted down and killed. Because I'm evil. Because... because I've done something so terribly wrong and because I have harmed others... I need to finish writing this before they find me and they'll finally hunt me down and I'll be killed. I deserve this fate, I know I do. But... I need to tell you everything, tell you everything before they find me and kill me off. And I write this now with deep regret.

I am evil. I can't believe what I am. It's all my fault and the world is in chaos. Soon the darkness will claim your world too. I was so stupid, so foolish. Because I fell so, so, so hopelessly in love... in love with you...

--

Comments in the right hand side. :3 Comments are appreciated. Criticism is welcomed.
♥ ObsessionWithASlytherin: Over and Out.