The Love Bet; PArt 10
-IT was supposed to be iploaded yesterday but my gay internet wouldn't let me.... :o
---
'Seeing her once a day was how i got through school. She was like the sun, she was my world. I hate my friend at the moment... Why did he have to hurt her? Aw... dammit... i'm starting to tell you about my life again... You better be burning this after you're done with this!! You better or else you'll pay... yes... i know... empty threats... dam i miss her... okay... i'm going to shut up now... i hate you...'
MAriete bit into her sandwich as she flipped the page.
'Day four, or was it day five? without her... I wish she was still here... the stupid bet... all because of the stupid bet!! SHUT UP MR. HERMIT! I KNOW YOU'RE LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!! If you send me to the psychology freak person in the school you'll regret it!! ARGH!! I wanna just rip out all the pages and say my dog ate it. And i really have a dog so you can't do any shit about it! I don't even know WHY i'm writing this! I might as well jsut throw it out! Except it's worth 90% of my grade! WHY THE HELL 90%?!?!?! WHY NOT 20%? That way i can actually pass instead of fail this stupid ELA class. And do you know what else? You decided to donate twenty kids' projects to the library for the rest of the world to see. And you picked mine!! Of all the seventy kids you have you chose me!! I hate you!!!!'
MAriete stiffled some laughter as she read this. This boy was hilarious, at least, she assumed it was a boy. If it was a girl she'd freak at the fact that a possible bi-sexual or lesbian came to the school. She shook her head and finished off her sandwich then flipped to the following page.
'MAybe I'm overreacting at the loss of her. But I've moved on! I swear! I dated twelve oter girls in the past three weeks! Okay.. now i'm DEFINATLY revealing too much. Not my fault you cant get a date for life! If you're wondering where are the entries inbetween here and then, i ripped them out. They revealed too much, and since you're putting it into the library, I don't want anyone knowing who i am, hence why there is no name in here at all. You know i won.'
Mariete needed to do some serious research about this mysterious writer. Who could it be? And why did he rip out all the pages. Then Helena ran into the library screaming at Mariete. What did she want now?
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment