The Love Bet; Part 13
--
"About a year ago I gave an assignment to the class. It affected thir grade, it made up 90% of their grade. This year, i will be selecting four students from this class to put their project in the library and it will affect 70% of your grades. THe four students will be Mariete Welsh...." Mr. Hermit said but MAriete stopped listening when she heard her name.
"The assignment is to keep a journal, feel free to include personal thoughts..." the teacher smirked as MAriete sat there dumbfounded.
~
'So here i am, writing this load of bullcrud. It's stupid! Everyone may have to do it but why does mine have to be in the library? Is it just because I'm new? Gosh, you're so races. Stupid desperate teacher who has no life. Get laid or something!!' MAriete wrote in the library.
Mariete finished up on the very brief entry and grabbed the journal that she always read from.
'Fine! I'm getting sick of hanging with him anyways! What kind of friend is he? Always judging my actions like he's the king or something! Dammit! He needs to grow a heart! I hate him! UGH! Dammit! Now i'm sounding like a girl!! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!! IF it wasnt for stupid Derrick, Mariete wouldn't have left!! I have no cluw hat I'm writing now either!! BUT YOU BETTER WATCH OUT MR. HERMIT! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!'
Mariete read that short passage and she put two and two together. This person could only be one person. After all... who else was so close with Derrick? MAriete cried silent tears, she seemed to be doing that a lot lately. She packed her bag and her cellphone rang once more... She flipped it open and saw a text message.
'I know your secret.'
Mariete felt the phone vibrate once more.
'If you know what's good for you, you'd transfer or else you'll pay.'
Mariete's cellphone dropped out of her hand and her face paled. Who could this person be?
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment