Monday, August 24, 2009

Poetry [Be By Your Side]

Poetry: Be By Your Side
--

Sweetheart, did you know,
That I will never ever let go,
And,
My princess don't you stress,
Because you're the thing that's always on my mind,
So baby don't you cry,
I'll hold you in my arms tonight,
And don't you worry bout anything,
Because I will always be by your side,
MY love don't you say goodbye,
It'll send tears rolling down from your eyes,
And don't you ever stree,
Because I'll always be by your side,
Never let this love go,
Because you're the one I want to hold,
And if you were to ever leave,
I'll hope you know,
I'll always be by your side...

--

** Yes, i know it sounds weird that I'm writing this, seeing as I am a girl, but this is in a guy's perspective seeing how i don't write anything where the guy is like the main character and the whatnot. lolz. this came up randomly. thought it was good. :D