Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Scheming(Behind the Scenes, and other Info on "To Forget")

This Is An Absolutely Positively True Story Of Hate Life. My Scheming and Planning And How You can Be Like Me.
--
My name is Elixa N. Camile.
And I hate this boy named Maxwell.
Every girl thinks he's beautiful.
Every boy wishes they were him.
He's a player.
He should drop dead....
--
Elixa: Hi everyone. My name is Elixa. but you should already know that. Everyday i add to my list on ways to murder, oh. i meant get rid of [glares at writer] people I hate. At the moment I hate Maxwell. [but the writer hates someone else.]
Me: You weren't supposed to say that.
Elixa: I wasn't? [pretends to be shocked] oh wells, too late. [grins evilly]
Me: Just stick to the script
Elixa: You mean this? [shows me a piece of paper with cuts through it and lil drawings of a guy being tortured in many ways.]
Me: Nevermind...
Elixa: [shrugs] okay...

--
Ways To Get Rid Of Preople I Hate
My idea:
- Hire someone to kill them
Why this is such a brilliant plan:
- Because i don't have to do the work myself.
Why this won't work:
- Where am i going to find a murderer? And don't those guys cost a million bucks or something?
My Idea:
- Drown Them
Why This is such a brilliant plan:
- It'll be fun and my evidence can be eaten by a shark
Why This won't work:
- How am i going to drown him? And where am i going to find a shark even if i drown him?
-- New ideas come out with every time a chapter is posted.
:]

0 comments:

Post a Comment