Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Only Hope Part 8...

[eep... we just keep getting closer to the end... >;o]


Recap:


My eyes started to water and i processed everything through my brain. My doctor was a murderer and i don't know what may have happened to me... I ran home scared, but most of all nervous about what was to come..


--


"Hey mom, I'm home~" I yelled as I walked through the door.



My beautiful mother ran down the stairs, her face streaked with tears. She had been crying, and it was probably because of my memory. But I no longer blame myself, it was all the stupid doctor's fault. He was a murderer, he killed my dad, and my mom just said that he was our best fri- WAit WHAT?!?



"Honey, the doctor was so kind. He helped us when things were rough. He was best friends with your father when he was still alive." my mother explained soothingly.

"That stupid motherf**king son of a bi***..." I muttered under my breath.

"Selena," my mother gasped, "that is no way to talk about someone who saved your life and help you regain your memory."

"Says you..." I mummered.

"That is it! Selena go to your room!" My mom stated as she pointed up the stairs.



Muttering swear words under my breath i stomped up the stairs to my room where i slammed the door and threw myself onto my bed. I pulled out my diary, and started to write in it.

--

"Honey, it's time for dinner" my mom called.

"Coming!!" I yelled down.

--9 days later--

Today was the day...

and i knew that...
all good things...

have to...
come to an...







end...</3

0 comments:

Post a Comment