Recap:
“Doctor, what is wrong with Selena?”“Well, she’s having troubles…”“Meaning?”“She lost her memory.”Chealsea fainted. And all that time I was eavesdropping I wonder what the doctor was talking about.
--
"How did she lose her memory?" Chealsea asked.
"We believe it was because she was so lost in thought that she had not realized that a car was coming. She was hit hard and was unconcious for 5 days." The doctor replied cooly.
"Do you by any chance know if she'll ever regain her memory?" Chealsea asked nervously.
"There is a slight chance she might, but it depends if she is able to the people she have once known first." The doctor said.
"Oh... okay..."
--meanwhile--
"Hm... I wonder what this is..." I said as i pulled open a drawer.
I opened the drawer and there was a pretty silver bracelet there covered in charms of all sorts.
"Ooh... This is pretty..." I said to myself as i fingered the blue dolphin.
"Oh... Okay..." I heard someone say as they walked.
"I wonder whose this was and why it looks so familiar..." i muttered as i slipped it onto my hand.
--
"Doctor, you have to help her gain her memory back!" Chealsea said desparatly.
"And why's that?"
"Because she's my best friend!"
"Then it's up to her to decide if she wants to remember or not." The doctor said and walked away, but no one saw that smirk on his face.
--Selena's Dreams--
"Look at the dolphins!" A girl with red hair and green eyes exclaimed.
"They're so pretty!!" I said with glee.
"C'mon! Let's go sit on their backs and go around a little bit!" The girl said as she walked towards the dolphins and away from me.
"Okay~" I replied happily rushing to keep up with her.
I sat on the dolphin as it started to go in circles and the girl held onto the fin of the dolphin and followed it away. We were both happy and then it all went black.
--Wake Up Selena--
"Chealsea," I breathed out.
And the world finally seemed clear.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment