Sorry for not updating this story sooner ^^"". I kinda forgot about it and was having writer's block for that particular story. but now I have an idea.
For part 1 and 2 click that link -> http://xD3vILxGRLx.blogspot.com
Do not forget that it is in Grace's P.O.V.
--
Grace: Stop jumping on the bed, you're not five anymore!
Kristy: Live your life crazy -jumps up and down on the bed-
GRace: You won't have a life to live if you die! -glares-
Kristy: Party pooper -sighs as she gets down from bed-
Grace: Someone has to be mature considering the fact that you don't act your age.
Kristy: Just like you act like your 109 and is about to die in twoo-te seconds.
Grace: what the hell is two-tey? -confused-
Kristy: I dunno. -shrugs-
GRace: You're sooo stupid.
Kristy: Why... thank you -winks-
Grace: -throws pillow at Kristy- It's time to go to bed.
Kristy: Do you regret breaking up with him? -gets ready to sleep-
Grace: Life's too short too regret.
Kristy: Life's too long for you to be lonely.
GRace: Life's too short to look at everything.
Kristy: Which is exactly why you have to live your life to the fullest and experience as much as you can.
Grace: When did you become old and wise?
Kristy: When you started to breathe!
Grace: I'm younger than you...
Kristy: Same difference.
Grace: Do you even know what that means?
Kristy: No, you wanna tell me?
Grace: Just go to sleep -turns out the lights-
--
V.M.: Hi. This is Grace,if this is Jared hang up right now, if this is KRisty press 2 and leave a message if this is the rest of the world press 3 and leave a message. Sorry that I'm busy and can't get to the phone... I'll get back to you as soon as possible. F.Y.I. Jared: We are permenantly OVER!
Jared: Why did you call me and lie? You know that I still miss you? I;m sorry for everything. I fell in love with you in the end, but you haven't forgiven me. Please just forgive me, give me this one last try. I promise you that we can be happy, we can be back to normal. -sobs a little- I feel so lost without you, it was like you were the sun to my moon, and are the the world to me. Please just forgive me... Please....?
--
I wanted to cry when i heard th emessage. IT hurt so much to know that he loved me. I didn't want to risk being hurt again. But what was life without a little risk? What was life about? I closed my eyes and blinked back the tears. I was so torn apart. MAybe Kristy was right. I needed to stop and smell the roses for once. I was always in a rush, never slowing down. Life hurts.
Kristy: Grace, are you still awake?
Grace: -pretends to sleep-
Kristy: Grace?
Grace: -Ignores Kristy-
Kristy: Forgive him Grace, if that's what you want... Listen to your heart for once, not your brain. It's a risk you'll have to take.
Grace: -cries a little- I'm so confused.
Kristy: I know...
Grace: What am i supposed to do?!?
Kristy: Live your life crazy, and love every second of it.
Grace: I miss him...
Kristy: Then forgive him.
Grace: But I'm afraid...
Kristy: Life isn't a fairytale, you have to learn to make mistakes. Things dont always end with happily ever after. A friend once told me to grow up, but yet i find myself asking myself, has she grown up yet? Or is it all a mask?
Grace: I know I can always trust you...
Kristy: Grace, you either have to let go, or forgive him, you love him, you can't let this slip away.
Grace: Then what do i do?
Kristy: THat's your choice, and I know that you'll make the right one.
All of this was the chaos you started. After the day you went away. After all those memories, after everything. IT hurt to see you gone. But i had to make my choice and I was going to make the right one. I was going to set everything straight.
The Day You Went Away: Over.
The end (for real)
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment