Here's next chapter... Its not the preview...
--
I hopped onto the bus. I didn't see Elizabeth, then i remembered that her mom drove her to school, or else she rode her bike. Then I saw a girl with thick dark brown hair sitting alone. Her eyes were a dark chocolate brown and i slowly walked away from her. She looked like she had murder in her eyes. She was staring daggers at Megan and Megan's best friends. They were a clique, popular and beautiful, but kinda stupid. I didn't know whether i should approach the girl or not. I saw the girl had tears in her eyes as Megan started to whisper into another girl's ears. I had had this heard that this guy named Mark her boyfriend which meant that the girl was Penelope. Penelope that prom queen, the "beauty" of the school. The only popular girl in the whole world with brains... I decided to find out what would happen so i approached her...
I walked up to her and looked her in the eye. She looked back at me with confusion as if i had mistaken her for someone else. Then the truth seemed to dawn on her.
"Oh, are you going to make jokes about me. And talk about the gossip because i don't give a crap to all the lies. Considering that it was me BEST friend who started every single one of them!" Penelope sneered.
"What the hell is wrong with you?! Snap out of it! Just because you got dumped by your boyfriend AND your friends it doesn't mean a thing1 Can't you see that there's more to life then love?" I screamed at her.
Tears welled up in her eyes as i screamed at her. i wasn't trying to make her cry, i was just trying to knock some sense into her. I wanted to slap her for every tear shed but that seemed a little harsh.
"I'm sorry okay? It's just that the rest of the world thinks I'm a slut, and my friends hate to death! It's not my problem!" Penelope cried.
"Apology accepted, but if your looking for a friend, they're everywhere, all you need is a true friend, so go start looking for one."
I turned and walked away. Leaving her staring at me. I didn't know why i told her that, but i guess it was because she was alone. She was hurt by those close to her.
***
"Elizabeth!" I screamed.
"What?" Elizabeth asked.
"It's going to be my birthday in 3 days!!!" I squealed.
I always loved birthdays, but this time i had someone to hang out with for once in my life. I wasn't going to be celebrating it with just my family, I'd be celebrating it with Elizabeth.. and maybe her spring rolls. ;]
*** LUNCH TiME**
"Elizabeth!!" I said cheerfully as i waved my hand in front of her eyes.
"..." -sigh-
"Elizabeth?" I asked. Then sneakily i took one of the spring rolls and popped it into my mouth. "Mmm... that tastes good... You have some hot sauce?"
"WHAT THE HELL?!" Elizabeth screamed at me and my mouth full of spring roll.
"oops?" I smirked.
"ARGH!" Elizabeth screamed as she ate a spring roll as if it owed her money.
"I'm sorry you weren't paying attention to me eating your spring roll" i smiled.
"O.M.G. Isn't that Penelope? Why is she walking towards us?" Elizabeth asked in awe.
"oh. I kinda screamed at her today on the bus. She's probably taking revenge," I said carelessly.
"Can i sit with you guys?" Penelope asked quietly.
"Pardon?" Elizabeth asked.
"I said, Can i please sit with you guys," Penelope asked impatiently.
"Take a seat," Elizabeth smirked. She has this weird look on her face that made her look like she was going to interrogate someone.
** Lunchroom Interrogation but might as well be in the police station**
Elizabeth: So why do you wanna sit with us?
Penelope:... Am i supposed to answer?
Elizabeth: Yes.
Penelope: I have freedom of speech.
Elizabeth: Those things don't count when I'm around.
Penelope: I'm sitting her because i can and it's free?
Elizabeth: Do you have any gossip? After all you are popular. So dish.
Penelope: Can't you see that I'm sitting here and not with my normal clique? Isn't that the universal sign that I'm no longer popular? -rolls eyes-
Elizabeth: Coming to you live in Crappy School News, Channel B.S.~
Me: Can you cut that out?
Penelope: What the hell is wrong with you?
Elizabeth: Everything -does a small dance, eats remaining spring rolls-
*** Lunch is Over***
"Can't you do something to make that freak baby shut up?" Penelope snapped. [wow... someone sounds like she's PMSing...]
"A. Your fault for coming to join us. B. She's my BESt friend and she wouldn't hurt me for the world. C. She's not your friends waiting for your every command. So deal with it!" I snapped back.
"I'm sorry, but it hurts to see everyone have such good friends except for me," Penelope mumbled.
"We could be your friends..." I said cheerfully [What the hell is wrong with me?!]
"Really??" Penelope looked at me hopefully.
"Sure~" I said promising [no no no no no!!]
"Okay." Penelope looked at me smiling from ear to ear.
***IN CLASS WiTH MY NEW "FRiEND" AND MY BESTiE***
"Ew... Girls, look who has decided to show up even the whole school is talking about her! And double ew, she's hanging out with B.O. girl! An triple ew to the ugly Asian!" Megan whispered loudly.
Kate, Rachel, and Megan exchanged a round of high fives as Penelope murmured something about Megan sleeping with a nightlight, Rachel obsession with her weight, and Kate's way small home.
"Hey, Pen. I heard that Megan still slept with a nightlight because she thought there was a boogieman under her bed! Like isn't that so stupid?" i whispered just as loudly. Elizabeth finally caught on.
"And i heard that Rachel was like totally fat, and she's always on a diet. That' why you never see her eating. But i once like TOTALLY saw her pigging on chocolate bars, fries, and greasy foods!" Elizabeth exclaimed.
"O.M.G! I never knew that!" Penelope smirked.
"Then i heard that Kate wasn't rich. I mean everyone can practically tell from her lack of designer clothes recently! She's like wearing the same outfits!! Even I don't do that!" I said feigning shock.
Thinking back i remembered my wish. Instead of getting one friend i got two, and realized that i was really protective of my friend. And i like that<3.
**After school**
"O.M.G. We like like totally showed them!" Penelope cackled.
"That's what friends are for~" I smiled.
"Besides, with you we can get sooooo much more gossip!!" Elizabeth squealed.
"WEll, let's make this memorable for the hags shall we?" Penelope smiled deviously.
"Lets go!" Elizabeth said a little too enthusiastically.
"I was planning on hiring a few computer geeks to make poster of them but manipulating it so it looks like they were being what they really are." Penelope smirked.
"Oh. Wow. Two evil people at work..." I mumbled.
"Stop being jealous that we're evil geniuses and your a boring old hag~" Penelope smiled.
"Penn!! Wait up!!" Rachel yelled as she tried to catch up with us.
"What do you want?" i asked icily.
"I buh-lieve that i was addressing your 'queen' Penelope." Rachel said as she rolled her eyes. Quickly looking both ways for Megan and Kate she sighed.
"What do you want?" Penelope said regally as her brown locks danced swiftly in the wind.
"Okay. so here's the thing. I dont like the way Megan and Kate are treating you like dirt. You're like my IDOL! " Rachel said.
"Quit the sweet talk and get to the point." Elizabeth cut in.
"Okay. So i wanna join your side." Rachel said hopefully.
"Why do you wanna join us? It's not like we're popular or anything." I said.
"Haven't you heard? You guys are like the most popular clique now!!" Rachel squealed.
"excuse mwah? But if you wanna be here for popularity, go elsewhere!" Penelope said as she turned on her kitten heels and walked away.
"But i really am sorry!" Rachel said sadly.
"How am i supposed to believe you? If you want me to trust you, you're going to have to prove it." Penelope retorted.
"How about i tell you this: Right now Megan is in a relationship with a guy on the internet. He is 21 and it ultra hawt according to Megan. They're going to meet up this summer and hang out. Kate is going to her part time job as a hairstylist. Kate's family is poorer than dirt." Rachel gushed.
"Fine you can join only if you keep out of contact with them. Say more than 5 words to them at a time, and your outtie!" Penelope said.
I looked at Penelope. She looked regal standing there. She was a natural born leader, no wonder why so much people liked her. She walked over to the bus stop because we had all missed the school bus. Except for Elizabeth who hopped onto her bike and after shouting bye, she rode away into the distance as her dark blue book bag faded away.
“Why are you always so cruel to them?” I asked quietly.
“I’m not being cruel, I’m defending my honor. And besides it was her fault from the start,” Penelope said.
“If you say so,” I shrugged as I started to wait for the bus.
The bus finally came and we talked as if nothing had happened a few seconds ago. I felt like we’ve been best friends since forever, then Penelope asked out loud.
“Do you think that Megan is really going to meet this guy? And is Kate really poor?” she questioned herself.
“Maybe it’s just rumors,” I shrugged.
“Maybe she just wants to popular again,” Penelope said trying to convince herself more than me.
“It doesn’t matter, you have us now,” I smiled.
“That’s true,” she beamed as she got off the stop.
“I’ll see you tomorrow,” she shouted as she descended the bus.
I stared at the seat wondering why I was so nice to her. I barely knew her. But we all shared a connection a bond that won’t ever break. At least I hoped. I smiled at myself then got off the stop. It was time to go home and get a good break so I could finally review all the events of today.
I danced around the house joyfully. I haven’t had this much fun since forever. I closed my eyes and took a breath. Maybe this was a glorious start to a fun filled life. And maybe for once, I’d have a special birthday.
When it was nighttime, I fell asleep with a smile on my face. In a simple three days it would be my birthday. I hoped that I could survive the torture of school, but with my two friends, nothing was impossible.
*Three days later…* [just cux im lazii and I dunt wanna write the three boring days…]
I awoke with a smile on my face prepared for the wonderful day ahead of me. It was finally my birthday and I was grateful for the two friends I have gained in such a short time. I smiled at the posters that Penelope had placed up on the wall of the three girls. I smiled because of Elizabeth and her spring rolls. I smiled because of them and I was happy.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” someone shouted.
“AH!” I yelled in shock.
“Relax, it’s just us,” Elizabeth said rolling her eyes but smiling slightly.
“I knew that,” I protested.
“Sure you did,” Penelope smirked.
“I did!” I said in defense.
“And you also knew we had a party for you,” Elizabeth said sarcastically.
“For me? Aw you shouldn’t have,” I teased.
“Well you’re our very, extremely, awesome, kewlios, best friend, how could we not do it for you?” Penelope said.
“Well let’s eat the cake,” I laughed as I raced down the hall and into the back yard.
My wish had came true, and I had gained excellent friends. What more could a girl wish for? I sighed in content and blew out the candles on the cake smiling and making a wish for our friendship to last forever. For our flame to never die out, and I hope that like last time my wish will come true. ;D
The End….
(for now)
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Post a Comment