Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Love Bet: Part 21 ♥

The Love Bet; Part 21
--

At the young age of five, Mariete knew many things. She only cared about one thing though and that thing was attention. Mariete loved attention, even as a little kid. But when she was young her parents didn't give her as much attention as they gave to Valerie. Who was Valerie? Valerie was Mariete's older sister, her senor by 6 years. Valerie was the best at everything and Mariete hated it.

Mariete quivered in her sleep.

The young girl hated not being able to do anything about the fact that she couldn't do anything to get them to focus on her. She tried breaking plates, throwing things, and having tantrums, but they didn't care. They scolded her lightly and fawned over her sister as her sister smirked at her.

Mariete raised her hand to hit the invisible force away.

"Mariete, you're never going to be like me, so why don't you just run away?" Valerie said wickedly to her little sister who was glaring with her green eyes as fiercely as she could.
"I hate you! All my friends older sisters are nice!" Mariete yelled at the beauty, slick black hair that shone in all the right lights, the simple flowing waves and the perfect almond shaped blue eyes that looked deadly.
"Good," Valerie said as she went back to brushing her hair.


Mariete batted the air, a tear slid down her face.

"I HATE YOU!" Mariete shouted before lunging and grabbing her sister's throat, squeezing it tightly.

Then Mariete let out a scream.

"I HATE YOU!" Mariete continued, dragging her sister with an unkonwn strength and dragging her to the bathroom which she filled with water and shoved her sister's head into it.
"MARIETE!" a voice called.
"I HATE YOU VALERIE! I HATE YOU! GO DIE!!"


"I hate you Valerie... go die..." Mariete said in her sleep, face stained with tears.
"MARIETE!" a person called and Mariete's eyes flew open, and she batted them getting used to thte light.

The light... she could see again...

[I was gonna stop right here]

"Mariete, are you okay?" Victor's voice penterated her thoughts.
"Victor is that you?" Mariete asked softly, her eyes back to life.
"Yes, it is, are you alright?" Victor asked.
"I can see..." Mariete whispered.

[too lazy, I'm going to end this.]